[ARSCLIST] Digitizing project

We are going to undertake a digitizing project here involving both
78s and LPs, and will be purchasing some new equipment for it.
Any suggestions for turntable and preamp (with a no-equilization
option) choices?  Our budget will preclude the ultra-high end, alas.

Thanks in advance,

John Desmond Black
Audio-Visual Collections and Services Coordinator
Marvin Duchow Music Library of McGill University
550 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 1100, East Tower
Montréal, Québec H3A 1B9
Telephone: (514) 398-8485; (514) 398-4692
E-mail: john.black@xxxxxxxxx
http://music.library.mcgill.ca