[ARSCLIST] Retro Vinyl CDs

Collectors might be interested in this novel idea for Retro Digital Vinyl CD burning. I'm wondering how confusing the retro information might be with other material burned on the disc?

"Retro Vinyl Records" seems to be the name of many stores for Lps or old tunes in new re-issues. So are we to understand they sell old Vinyl (original) discs, or are they selling the old music on new CDs, like above.

Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research
Information Resources and Library Development
trescott@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookbay.com/PioneersInBrass.htm