Re: [ARSCLIST] Dolby B in software

Aaron,

To the best of my knowledge, no.

That is why I maintain a heap'o'decoders in a variety of formats.
Dolby A, B, SR, dbx I, II, HighCom II, and soon C4D. I can also do Dolby C
cassettes. see http://www.richardhess.com/tape/facility.htm

Dolby has shown little interest in software decoders/encoders for Dolby E
even when that's needed in large-scale contemporary non-linear video
editing solutions, so I  hold little hope for a Dolby B software solution.

I can attempt to transfer the tapes based on listening evaluation and known
probable standards that were used at the time.

Cheers,

Richard