Re: [ARSCLIST] Conference Exhibits and Sponsors

David Seubert wrote:

> I would like to extend an invitation to your company to exhibit at or
> sponsor the conference.

Hello David...

Thank you for your email relating to the ARSC Conference... it is unlikely
that I will attend or exhibit this year.

As you know, I am the North American agent for the Keith Monks Record
Cleaning Machines and I am considering an advertising page to be inserted
in the attendees registration package as I have done in previously.

Please advise the expected registered attendance, the cost for doing this,
and the approximate number of inserts you would need, allowing for some on
the registration or a literature table for casual attendees.

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.