[ARSCLIST] Conference Exhibits and Sponsors

Friends,

As you know by now, the annual Association for Recorded Sound Collections
(ARSC) Conference is being held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania this year
from May 28-31. For those of you on the ARSClist that are involved in
business enterprises related to recorded sound, I would like to extend an
invitation to your company to exhibit at or sponsor the conference.
Exhibiting and sponsoring is quite reasonable, starting at $100, and will
reach an audience of archivists, dealers, historians, collectors, audio
engineers and others interested in the preservation of recorded sound.

Further information can be found on the conference web site at:
http://www.library.upenn.edu/ARSC/ARSCExhibitsSponsors.pdf

David Seubert
Exhibits/Sponsors Coordinator