[ARSCLIST] Where did I miss it?

More than a month ago I put up a message asking for a reminder as
to when the deadline for papers was for the forthcoming ARSC conference.
Today I got the conference program, so I suspect that the deadline was
a while ago. But I never got an answer to my post here.

The conference looks great, and I still plan to attend. I did, however
have something to offer, and somehow never learned about the deadline,
nor saw the "Call for papers". Where did I miss it? Was it in the ARSC
Journal somehwere, or posted online?

I just ask now for future reference, so I can know where to look for it
next time. You may call me a blithering idiot, and say something like
"how could you have missed it? It was here and there and everywhere."
But miss it I did.

Thanks,

David N. Lewis
Assistant Classical Editor