Re: [ARSCLIST] seeking cassette deck recommendation

Hi Claudia,

I vote for the Tascam 122MKIII. I've been using them for years with all
sorts of "difficult" cassettes. It hasn't ruined any of the thousands of
tapes I put in them. It's also built like a tank and easy to maintain.
Yes it's a little on the pricey side, but you do get what you pay for.
Since you're with the NYPL, you can contact Danny Spardella, the Cheif
Audio Engineer at the Rodgers & Hammerstein Archives, Lincoln Center and
he can show you the Tascams in his recording studio, in action.

Adrian Cosentini
Chief Audio Engineer
VidiPax
450 West 31st Street, 4th FL