[ARSCLIST] Alan Lomax Memorial Symposium NYC April 11-12

I'm not sure how many of you have heard about the two day Alan Lomax symposium that Brooklyn College and CUNY are holding next month.

On Friday and Saturday, April 11th and 12th. There will be two full days of sessions including mini concerts by the New Lost City Ramblers, discussions with Irwin Silber, David Evans, Jean Ritchie, and David "Honey Boy" Edwards, Mike Seeger and more. And Sat night is a concert with Arlo Guthrie, Pete Seeger, and New Lost City Ramblers. The day events are only $10.00/day. Concert is $30.00

Info at http://www.alan-lomax.com

I'm thinking of coming in for the Conference (but not the concert). Is anyone else going? Does anyone going live in the City and have room for me to bunk for Friday  night?

If you do please email me OFF list at the FOLLOWING email address: Stevenramm@xxxxxxx (NOT the one avove please.)

Thanks!

Steve Ramm