[ARSCLIST] Forwarded from ARCHIVES-L: Re: Transferring audio

Please respond to Lara, the orginal poster or to the list, and not to me. I am just forwarding this request.

Thanks,
Peter Hirsch

Head Archivist for Music and Recorded Sound
Wilson Processing Project
The New York Public Library
phirsch@xxxxxxxx
521 West 43rd Street