From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Lindner
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 8:02 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Front Loading Cassette Deck Recommendation

A variant of the earlier question. The deck MUST be front loading - as
in - the heads are mounted in the back or the side of the machine, the
cassette gets inserted from the front, in a similar fashion to the way a
VHS tape goes into a VHS cassette player. There were several car stereos
that performed in this fashion. Any suggestions of a studio machine that
was configured this way - or a super top end car stereo that can be
modified?

James Lindner
Managing Member

media matters llc
15 Washington Place, Suite 2M
New York, N.Y.  10003
PLEASE NOTE NEW TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS
Tel Office - 212-982-4413
Tel cell - 917-945-2662
Efax - 646-349-4475

Moderator: AV Media Matters ListServe
To Subscribe to AV Media Matters ListServe send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx