Re: [ARSCLIST] Peeling Lacquers

The only thing that comes to my mind is an optical player developed in
Switzerland (see:
http://members.chello.se/christer.hamp/phono/poliak.html). It seems to
be able to play lacquers which are otherwise unplayable due to
shrinking. On the other hand I've never seen any other reference to this
than that URL, so I don't know, whether it is commercially available or
whether it works as advertised.

Greetings,
U. Sieveking