[ARSCLIST] Off-topic stuff.

This is not the place to discuss other, somewhat related (maybe) technologies.  This is an audio list.

Many of us who participate are self-employed professionals.  We enter discussions related to our professional and audio interests to share our knowledge and experience with others and to be enlightened in turn.

The time it takes to scan messages concerning barely related fields is lost work time.  Even filtering out those by particular people doesn't work as the responses to their postings show up.

Many of us with discographic interests, myself included, have unsubscribed from 78-C as a result of its overly chatty nature-often wildly off topic, political tirades and general blather.  The cost of fresh input, to me anyway, was simply not worth plowing through the morass.

Don't let this happen here.  Please keep this list focussed.

Steve Smolian

=========
Steven Smolian    301-694-5134
Smolian Sound Studios