[ARSCLIST] Maximilian Pilzer - Request For Info

A couple of months ago, I posted a request for information about a
recording, the first 90 seconds of which can be heard in
Real Audio at the end of this link:
http://dismuke.org/etc/marionettes.ram  For those who do not have Real
Audio, an mp3 file of the recording is at
http://dismuke.org/etc/marionettes.mp3  The recording comes from a
one-sided home recording disc and is believed to have been copied from a
commercially released 78 rpm record.  The only information that is
available about the recording is the handwritten credits on the label
that list the song as "Marionettes At Midnight"  performed by
"Maximillian And His Orchestra."  What I am ultimately trying to find is
the name of the song's composer.  My thought is that, by being able to
identify who "Maximillian" is, I might be able to track down a copy of
the original 78 rpm and see if its label has any composer credits.

A couple of weeks ago, my posting was brought to the attention of a
gentleman who was kind enough to write and tell me that he strongly
believes that "Maximillian" might, in fact, be violinist Maximilian
Pilzer.  From what I have been able to find on the Internet, I know that
Pilzer recorded a number of acoustical violin performances under his
name as early as the 1910s and, as late as the mid 1940s, was one of
several conductors of the RCA Victor Symphony Orchestra.   I know that
he was conducting an orchestra of his own as early as 1926 as I found
mention on a website of Maximilians Pilzer's orchestra giving a
performance in New York's Central Park on July 5 of that year.

Is there anyone on the list who might be able to provide me with
additional information about Pilzer and his recordings?  Does anyone
have any sort of discography that they might be able to check for any
recording he might have made of "Marionette's At Midnight?"  The
gentleman suggested that I might check the Rigler-Deutsch Index - which
leads me to assume that Pilzer made European recordings as well.  Is
there anyone on the group with access to the Index who would be willing
to check it for a listing of the song or a similar title in German?  Any
information or suggestions on where I might go to get information would
be most appreciated. I can be contacted at dismuke@xxxxxxxxxxx