RE: arsclist better I hope

Please note that this list address is out of date. I'm trying to get the powers that be here at UR to close this list, but the new address is ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Sorry for the confusion.

Jim (former listowner)
-----Original Message-----
From: Allinaday@xxxxxxx [mailto:Allinaday@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 4:37 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist better I hope

Thank you Mike,
I hope that this is now readable to all.

One interesting project that I am now working on it is transferring one inch videotape to several digital forms.  I had to buy a first-rate one inch machine (the price of the Sony one inch machine, new, i(in 1979) was $37,000.  I purchased one on eBay for $300, and it cost $600 to ship it to my studio.  I am now copying one inch to DV and also to CDR.

Thank you all for putting up with my AOL formatting problem I hope this is better.

Best regards,
David Hoffman
varied directions international
filmmaker