Re: CD track marking

> Does anyone out there
>have a suggestion for another (inexpensive) program I could use just to
>ready the audio for CD that isn't such a pain in the neck?

I know it's expensive, but I just have to rave about Wavelab. It is the one
program I have on my computer that consistently makes me money. It is my
main tool for everything I do that isn't multitrack transfers ( I do my
multitrack mixing in Wavelab too though) The realtime scrolling zoom makes
editing simple and easy. You can drop markers manually or on the fly, drag
the file to a CD program and burn it.
Wavelab isn't perfect, but I have found it to be the easiest editing program
I have tried, and I would rather pay more for ease of use. I have to work
with the program all day, and comfort and ease of use are big factors.

Matt  Sohn
Audio Preservationist
Louis Armstrong House and Archives
www.satchmo.net