RE: arsclist Revised "Audio Preservation: A Planning Study..."?

To the best of my knowledge nobody has seriously proposed revising that
document. I believe it is still available from our Executive Director, Peter
Shambarger, at POBox 543, Annapolis, MD  21404 for $75 (see order form at
http://www.arsc-audio.org/puborder.html)

Jim Farrington
President, ARSC
Sibley Music Library