arsclist Cleaning advice

I have three aluminum based duo disc recordings my grandmother gave me of
her father playing music. I believe these are home recordings. They appear
to be 78rpm. I also have several audiodisc 45 rpm recordings of with kids
singing. I also believe these are home recordings. What is the best method
to clean these discs so that I can transfer them?

Curtis Peoples
Archivist
Texas Tech University
Southwest Collections Special Collections Library
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041
curtis.peoples@xxxxxxx
Phone: 806-742-3749 ext 265
Fax: 806-742-0496