Re: arsclist turntables

Jeff,

I forgot to mention that you can buy the ATEN turntable for less (about $500) at other vendors than Esoteric, so check around.

Jeff Carroll wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am interested in knowing brands and models of currently available archival turntables. I am only interested in models that allow playback of 33/45/78 with pitch change capability & accommodation of transcription discs. Any information and/or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks, Jeff