Re: arsclist Antenna

At 04:51 PM 12/10/2002, you wrote:
Are you building to code?  If so, you may have a sprinler system inside
which goes outside.  Scrape off a little paint, put a metal tie around the
pipe and drop an allegator clip with a wire attached to your antenna imput.
Do NOT demo this to the building inspectors.

No sprinkler system, but what if I tied into an I-beam or metal stud which is attached to the whole building (including the roof)?

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389