Re: arsclist media preservation and access project

At 11:23 PM 11/19/2002 +0100, Goran Finnberg wrote:
As I do loadbacks from Red Book CDRs and doing reguarly bit for bit
verifications I can state that it will do that without no appearent
problem at all.

I think Don's point was that a 16-bit/44.1 kbps Red Book CD can't produce a 100% accurate copy of a WAV file with higher resolution (such as a 24-bit / 96 kbps file).

John Ross
Northwest Folklife