From: Divine Art [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 November 2002 19:58
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: arsclist Richard Burns

Though I did not know Richard Burns, I am sorry to hear the news.  This
prompts me to ask>  In this day of digital technology is there still a place
for an analog realtime noise suppressor such as the Packburn?  Is there
anyone in England with a good quality used one they want to dispose of??

Stephen Sutton
Northern Vintage Recordings Archive