Re: arsclist Tubes will not die

Mike Richter wrote:

> At 04:50 PM 11/13/2002 -0600, Premise Checker wrote:
> > >From the Transhuman news list:

Mike - and any others interested in this subject in depth. There is a
similar but possibly better informed discussion happening on the
pro-audio list at the moment. If you take a look at the recent archives
you'll see how valid this particular test is considered. For more
information on the ProAud list, please send an e-mail containing the
single word "info" (without the quotes) to pro-audio-request@xxxxxxxx

Cheers.

James.
-