arsclist RE: Technics SP-15 Turntables

Steve Smolian
Steven Smolian wrote:

> I've always had to drill out the base behind the supplied cut-out to get the
> overhang right for SME 3012s on the Technics.  Their bases are prepared for
> their own EPA arm.

Steve and all interested others...

I think you must have found that you can't properly mount an SME 3012 arm on
the Technics base (on the puck intended for the arm mount) and still close
the plastic cover supplied with the base.

(That was one reason why I had a new and larger cover made)

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.
-