arsclist Convection oven and CD player recommendations

I am looking to buy an inexpensive convection oven for baking tapes. My trip
to PC Richards yesterday was less than fruitful. They only had one model (a
Toastmaster) and at the lowest setting, it heats up to 180.. Wondering if
anyone has recommendations for something that is still currently being made.
Also in the search for a simple single-well CD player for our reading room,
it has proved exceedingly difficult to find manufacturers who even make such
a beast anymore, everything is either multi-cd, or CD/DVD. The archivist is
unwilling to consider a used machine and wants something that will stand up
to heavy use, but without all the bells and whistles.
Any suggestions?

Matthew Sohn
Audio Preservationist
Louis Armstrong House and Archives