RE: arsclist National Recording Registry: Nominations

Thank you, Les & Sam - this helps a great deal. It also clears up a misconception that I had - that a nominated recording would need to be owned by the nominator.

Since we are limited to 10 nominations, I will forego mentioning commonly known items that would be on everyone's list in favor of generally unknown recordings that are technically or culturally significant. Especially since I have been assured that I won't be seeing jack-booted thugs on my doorstep wishing to confiscate my collection!

I might start with a home recording I have, labeled simply "Pooch Percussion"....

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389