RE: arsclist National Recording Registry: Nominations

Kurt wrote:
> Thank you, Les & Sam - this helps a great deal. It also clears up a
> misconception that I had - that a nominated recording would need to be
> owned by the nominator.

Hate to piggyback Kurt again, but thanks to Les & Sam for answering my
question. I will also be looking for items that are off the beaten track,
but still fit the criteria, to fulfill the 10 nominations.

David N. Lewis
Assistant Classical Editor
All Media Guide
301 E. Liberty Suite 400