arsclist turntable advise

Hi,
We're looking to buy a new turntable to play 45s, lps, 78s and 16"
transcription discs for our audio preservation studio.

Does anyone have experiences with a Rek-O-Kut Rondine 3 turntable that
they could relate? Any suggestions or turntable recommendations would be

greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steven M. Weiss
Head of the Southern Folklife Collection/Media Archivist
Manuscripts Department
CB#3926, Wilson Library
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890
Voice:(919)962-1345