Re: CDs, was DATs, Was Re: arsclist Duplicating casette tapes

At 01:21 PM 08/09/2002 -0700, you wrote:
I'm not jumping into the fray here and not lobbying for or against anything
in particular but--

On April 16, 2001 I took a Quantegy gold CD-R with audio tracks recorded on
it and placed it leaning up on a window sill here in northern Nevada.

Having driven through (and stayed one night in) Battle Mountain about a month ago, I have new resepect for Nevada weather!

Is this specific Quantegy disc made by Mitsui? The ones I bought about a year ago are.

Cheers,

Richard

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html