arsclist Need Amp

While we're on the subject....

I need an amplifier with 70v outputs to drive fifteen 8 ohm mono ceiling speakers in my new building. Speakers are configured in a star, and each one has it's own volume control.

I want to be able to play internet radio from a computer or audio from our sound system through this setup. Any brand/model recommendations?

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389