Re: arsclist Need Amp

The TOA brand of amps are very reliable and are priced reasonable. You will
need 70V transformers put on ALL of those 8 ohm speakers as well if there not
wired tht way already. your going to need an amp that is at least 30 watts a
Toa A-903 will do just find, however a A-906 would be better at 60 watts, that
way you can tap each speaker at 4 watts a piece.

Dave

-