Re: arsclist Who makes what CD-R

At 10:18 AM 5/21/2002 -0500, joe@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was unable to down load it also. Tried to DL directly or "save target as"
neither worked. This was just a few minutes ago. What did you do?

You are correct. I "downloaded" the CGI page saying that I could not access the file. I gather that he has dropped the program altogether, but not updated his page to reflect that.

I will post to him to ask what he would like to do: update the page, remove the page, let me post the file or nothing.

Mike

mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/