RE: arsclist question about XLR/RCA connections, pads, etc.

Sorry, I went though that kind of fast on my way out the door. I figured a
long explanation wasn't really in order. I guess I should have either
shortened my replay, or spent the time to go into greater detail about it.

 By active I was referring to some type of device to do the conversion
either electronically or with a transformer etc. and not just an adapter
plug of some sort.

  Dave Meyers
  President
  Overkill audio inc.
 "We can help, when a "Little" just wont do!"