Re: arsclist Rigler & Deutsch Index

"Kevin P. Mostyn" wrote:

> I have read that the Rigler & Deutsch Index is now available on CD-ROM.
> Does anyone know how or where to buy this?
>
> Thanks!

Kevin,

It was supposed to be combined with the American Vintage Record
Labelography (AVRL). Kurt Nauck (nauck@xxxxxxxxx) was in charge
of this ARSC project in conjunction with Chris Hopkins of Sound
Librarian.

There is a website, but no purchasing information as of 1/02.

http://www.avrl.com/

There is an older site with some information about the project,
but it appears to be old.

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/8764/avrl.htm