Re: arsclist Possible Vogue Picture Records Book?

In a message dated 3/23/02 10:08:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The AVPRC sells currently available books about VOGUE, checkout their
website:
 http://www.voguepicturerecords.org/store.htm
 Best wishes, Tom Stern. >>

Tom: As I pointed out on another list, the Curry Book is not all in color to
my knowledge and the Italian One is in Italian and English but is $75.00 in
Paperback. Schiffer Ones are $19.99-$229.99 in Softbound and $49.00 in
HARDBOUND.

Then again there may not be enough interest. Just floated the idea.

Steve
-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
from the author of the post.