Re: arsclist ARSC Conference Program and dues reminder

Indeed the conference program has piqued my interest. I am still curious if brief descriptions of the program sessions, not simply the titles, will be available in order to help attendees plan their trips. Perhaps this information will included in the mailing to members?

Many thanks,

Hannah