arsclist polypropylene and tyvek liners

Hello everyone,
The CD collection at the University of Western Ontario currently uses
vinyl sleeves instead of jewel cases because of space considerations.
These sleeves are sticking to the labels and causing all kinds of grief.

I was wondering if either the polypropylene sleeves or tyvek liners do
not cause the "sticking."  I also understand that the vinyl sleeves
accelerate the deterioration of bronzed CDs (of which we have quite a
number).  Does polypropylene and tyvek not affect the rate of bronzing?

Any and all help, advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Monica

Monica Fazekas
Director, Music Library