arsclist Details of Herbert Ridout's articles

Dear All,
    Further to Doug Pomeroy and Simon Squire's request for details of early
recording sessions (pre-1930), I have now read the appropriate editions of
*The Gramophone* magazine with Herbert Ridout's articles, and prepared a
summary of their contents with page-numbers so they might be ordered from an
appropriate copyright-deposit library.
    If you would like further details, please write to me off-line, and give
your preference for either a Word 97 document, or an ASCII .TXT version.
Peter Copeland
<peter.copeland@xxxxx>

legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British
Library. The British Library does not take any responsibility for
the views of the author.

<<application/ms-tnef>>