RE: Re[2]: arsclist 78 cleaning machines.

Jerry,  This is exactly what I've been doing, however tightening the screws
has worn deep grooves up and down the spindle at the various levels I've had
to position the turntable.  The number of records we could clean between
fixes was steadily decreasing (ours started out at about 50 as well.)  I
have found it very cumbersome and time consuming, not to mention the
frustration-especially when we are trying to work our way through a fairly
large collection of discs.   Interestingly, when I was receiving my
instructions on how to do this, both vendors referred to tightening the
screw (singular)-my model had two screws, one on each side of the shaft
(double time to fix).  When I received the replacement motor, the spindle
sprocket had only one screw.   Susan