Re: arsclist Studer A 807 - last orders -- comments

There may be those who feel Studer is inherrently
better than Otari but, for what it's worth, I can tell you
I recently purchased from Otari a full-track mono repro
head for my Otari MX5050 recorder. Those interested in
current address for them may contact me off-line.

Doug Pomeroy   pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx
Audio Restoration [CEDAR] & Remastering