LIST-MOM !!!! PRIVATE MESSAGE ALERT Re: arsclist need consultant//Hope you're feeling better

Hi, ListMom!

I goofed and you probably have the letter that should have gone to Laura Ruede directly.

I fortunately changed my FROM address, but since it hasn't bounced, I figure you've got it. PLEASE DON'T POST IT.

I'm glad I changed the FROM address -- that should have saved a BIG RED FACE!

Just delete the message from me and this one and forget about it.

Whew!

Another list I'm on had someone posting that her daughter had just tried to commit suicide! She was real red-faced as it was intended to be private...my sales letter was also intended to be private. I had already talked to Laura and she suggested I call back today as I got her at the end of her day yesterday.

Cheers,

Richard