need consultant

My institution would like to hire a consultant to look at our collection of
some 4000 sound and video recordings, having to do with the Van Cliburn
International Piano Competition, and make recommendations about formats,
technologies and processes with which to 1) archivally re-record and 2)
re-master recordings for future production use.   We could also use some
cogent advice on equipment purchases, a 'refreshment' plan, and even ideas
about obtaining grants (to actually do the work).  Recommendations would be
welcome.

Laura J. Ruede, MLS
Van Cliburn Archivist, Mary Couts Burnett Library
Librarian-liaison, Dept. of Communication Sciences and Disorders; School of
Education
Texas Christian University