From: Holly Robertson [mailto:hollybry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 June 2001 13:54
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: arsclist reel to reel player/recorder

Could anyone recommend an audio reel to reel (player/recorder) brand and
vendor?

Thanks in advance,

Holly Robertson
Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602-1641
www.libs.uga.edu/russell/russell.html

-
http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html
from the author of the post.

legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be
disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British
Library. The British Library does not take any responsibility for
the views of the author.