Re: arsclist Victor Archives 1928 Help

In a message dated 6/11/01 1:59:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ptk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The Victor archives, at least the recording session sheets were in NYC at
 RCA Victor offices. Several years ago when I was researching for the Fred
 Waring Discography (who recorded for Victor 1923-1934) that was where they
 were.  Now that RCA Victor has been bought by BMG I'm not sure.  My contact
 there has long retired so I can't help you there.
 Suggest you contact BMG in NY. >>

Vince Giordano works at BMG archives. You should be able to reach him at
vince.giordano@xxxxxxx

Steve