Re: arsclist Seeking Natalia L. Solovieva

Bret Werb asked:
Does any List member know the email address of Moscow sound archivist Natalia L. Solovieva?

Joe Salerno answered:
I recall she had a fax number that was in the ARSC directory.

Correct!  As far as I know, Natalia still does not have e-mail access -- not even at the
Glinka Museum.  You can try the fax number, but should keep the correspondence appropriate to archival business.  Otherwise, write to her via postal mail, at the Fadeyev Street address given in the directory.

Regards,
Bill
Bill Klinger
13532 Bass Lake Road