Fwd: BOUNCE arsclist@ats.rochester.edu:

Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:15:52 -0400
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Richard Warren <richard.warren@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: arsclist Pellon and thoughts on baking/Philosophy

Hello Richard and All,

Back in the earliest days of Sticy-Shed (remember I'm supposed to be the
"inventor" of the syndrome) the folks at Ampex who came to see the tapes and
suggest solutions were the ones who told me about Pellon and who brought
several rolls, light green in color, in contrast to the white material I'd
tried from a fabric shop. The light green was pretty flexible, and the reps
said it was useful because of being non-woven. It leaves no residue on what's
being wiped. I've never read about scientific testing. It would be interesting
to know if the Ampex people did any such work.

Richard