arsclist vinyl 78 pressing plants

Howdy:

Somewhere between three and ten years ago Rhino Records put out a set of
10" vinyl 78's of many Stax/Volt artists (Otis Redding, some early Aretha
tracks, Sam & Dave, etc.) for use on jukeboxes. The records did not sell
well, and Rhino dumped them in the direction of independent resellers, one
of whom advertised them on the web some years ago. I no longer have the URL
for the re-seller, but a query to Rhino might turn up info on the
manufacturer.

Alas, I myself did not purchase a set...

Cheers

Doug Rhodes
Victoria, BC
Canada