New Format

FYI

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/2001-03-11-mini-disc.htm
http://www.dataplay.com/jsp_files/index.jsp

James Lindner

General Manager VidiPax Division
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Executive Vice-President
Loudeye Technologies
NASDAQ Symbol:LOUD

VidiPax
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102
www.vidipax.com

Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx