Re: arsclist Slotless reels

Bob et al, I've special ordered empty Quantegy slotless reels from Full
Compass in Madison. I don't have the part number handy, but they do make
and sell two different types. Last time I looked they were listed on the
Quantegy web site.

David Seubert, Curator
Performing Arts Collections
University of California