Re: arsclist Digital Audio Workstations

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Steve Weiss wrote:

> Graham,
> I was really impressed by the SADIE classic and originally wanted to get one.
> What's holding me back now is the support issue.  The folks at SADIE are saying
> they won't be supporting it any longer. Any thoughts?

When I last spoke to SAV about this, they told me that no great
software upgrades would be available for the old 16 bit ISA cards
that make up the SADiE `Classic' (i.e. no SADiE version 4). They've
plenty of spare parts to keep the old machines on the road though.

John Hayward-Warburton (a happy SADiE classic owner)