Re: The E-Discographer

Hello All,
After several delays my new online discographical magazine is now ready.
Features include:
Edison Laterals by Ray Wile (reprinted from Record Research)
The Beverly Hill Billies by Ken Griffis (reprinted from JEMF Quarterly) with a
revised discography courtesy of Cary Ginell
Fox Movietone Records from the BMG files thanks to Vince Giordano with a very
exploratory listing of Twentieth Century Fox movie exploitation discs
The First Jazz Record of All? by Brian Rust (reprinted from Needle Time)
Introducing Pathe's Chanticleer (the "speckled" Pathes)
and Larkin Records with an update on Ross Laird's OKeh Research
Can't be bad, eh? Join the fun at:
http://www.hensteeth.com/e_discog/

It's a little graphics-intensive and may load a bit slowly. I'll make some
adjustments after I get back from the ARSC meeting.
Recordially,

David Diehl
Visit The Blue Pages: The Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records at:
http://www.hensteeth.com